Jimmy's Tree Service | Tree Trimming | Tree Removal | Tree Care
What can we do for you and your trees? Call us at 772-569-4436 for a free, onsite estimate!
With over 40 years of experience, Jimmy's Tree Service is here to serve you for all of your tree care needs! Led by our ISA Certified Arborists we offer a variety of services ranging from the trimming of palms, oaks, pines, mangroves and many other native and exotic species to hazardous tree removal and/or management.
Storm Preparation & Clean Up
- Freeze Damage
- Hurricane Season
Expert Consultation & Evaluations
- Pre-Construction Planning & Renovations
- Construction Damage Evaluations
- Evaluation of Nutritional Deficiencies
- Evaluation of Pest Problems
- Environmental Problems
Root Barrier Systems
Tree and Shrub Fertilization
- Soil Therapy
Lightning Protection Systems
Jimmy's Tree Service has the proper equipment to effectively perform all of your tree care services. From the 80' bucket truck and grapple loader trucks to the Bobcat, chainsaws, hand pruners and more, we have what it takes to maintain the health of your trees in a safe and efficient manner.
Our highly educated & experienced Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees, and are trained and equipped to provide proper care of trees. Hiring an arborist is a decision not to be taken lightly. There are a variety of things to consider when selecting an arborist:
- Membership in professional organizations such as the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Certification through the ISA Certified Arborist program
- Proof of Liability and Workman's Comp Insurance coverage
- A list of references
Avoid using the services of any tree company that:
- Is not licensed and insured
- Advertises topping as a service provided. Knowledgeable arborists know that topping is harmful to trees and is not an accepted practice.
- Uses tree climbing spikes to climb trees that are being pruned. Climbing spikes can damage trees, and their use should be limited to trees that are being removed.
Additional consumer information can be found at Trees are Good.org.